There’s lots going on and available for children and young people in the parish aged between 0 and 18 years, follow the links below to find out more about each!
- The Barn is the name of our youth café for ages 7 -18
- JaM is our junior church and meets on Sunday mornings
- Kenilworth Youth For Christ, KYFC provides many activities in school and churches
- Rainbows, Brownies and Girl Guides
- Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
Our mission is to teach, train and equip for life with Christ.
To achieve this we will:
- Support our young people from the crèche (pre-school) to Accelerate (sixth form)
- Provide pastoral care, support and training for our leaders
- Continually seek out new leaders and encourage them to join our team
- Encourage the older young people to help lead younger groups and train them accordingly
- Enable young people to be secure/mature in their faith before leaving home
- Keep regularly in touch with parents and young people using appropriate media
- Ensure we visit young people who we haven’t seen in a while
- Provide material as required and deliver professional administration
- Reach out to other groups e.g. Scouts, tell them what we do and invite them to attend
- Have fun together!