The Mothers’ Union promotes Christian marriage, family life and community through fellowship, pastoral support, prayer, worship and service. We have a membership in the parish of 68, including 2 men.
Are you interested in…
- Praying for family life?
- Developing Christian faith in the family?
- Taking action to improve family life in society?
- Influencing policy makers on family life?
- Supporting families whose lives have met with adversity?
- Offering assistance to developing countries?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you might like to find out more about the Mothers’ Union, which is open to anyone who has been baptised in the name of the Holy Trinity and who supports the aims and objectives of the society.
For further information or about joining the Mothers’ Union please contact us.
Third Wednesday of the month at 2.00pm at the Parochial Hall, High Street.
Download a copy of the upcoming Mothers’ Union events.
Last Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm at St. Barnabas’ Church, Albion Street.
Holy Communion Services
Are part of regular mid-week services of which the first Wednesday in the month is a service where Mothers’ Union members regularly attend.